Monday, December 4, 2017

Cheesy Fluffy Scrambled Eggs


This morning I had so much fun adding Thrive ingredients to my scrambled eggs. I took the green chilis, tomato pieces, cheddar cheese, put it all in a bowl ....and just used a spray bottle to wet the ingredients. I also wanted to add sausage crumbles so I put them in the frying pan (with water to cover) that I was going to scramble the egg mixture in to simmer for about 10 minutes because they take a bit longer than the other ingredients to rehydrate . I drained the water from the sausage. Next I added  the other refreshed ingredients to three scrambled eggs in a bowl. Then it was scrambled all together in the frying pan and wow did it come out wonderful....fluffy and cheesy!
In order to be able to get the Thrive food cheaper, I first became a preferred customer but then quickly realized I could save more and even make money by becoming a consultant. It really isn't a scary thing at all like I thought it would be. You can work at your own pace and in your own style. You don't even have to sell to others if you don't want to. You can make commissions off of your own personal sales. I first became interested in freeze dried food because I wanted high quality food storage that had a long shelf life. Food storage with a 25 year shelf life is a hedge against inflation, protection in an emergency, protection against further contamination of our foods with pesticides, herbicides, and GMOs.......AND convenient and delicious! Not only am I using the foods for long term storage but I am incorporating them into my every day cooking. Most thrive foods have no added chemicals. The freeze drying process eliminates the need for preservatives. If anyone would like more information they can email me at daystar1952@yahoo.com.  If you would like to browse through the wide range of products Thrive offers you can look on my website at the following link.  THRIVE FREEZE DRIED FOOD

Freeze dried food preserves the most nutrients and flavor of any other preservation method.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheesy Fluffy Scrambled Eggs